Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more. You can use this patcher to break some apps’ Android Market License Verification or other Verifications.
How to remove license of any app:
– Open your app drawer on your Android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
– Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
– Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove License Verification => Auto Modes => Apply
How to remove ads:
– Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading “How to remove License Of Any App”.
– Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove Google Ads => Patch to remove Google Ads => Apply.
Color Indication of Lucky Patcher:
After running through the list of installed applications on your phone and you’ll see that each has a color. The colors each have a different meaning to describe them:
- Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play
- Yellow: Has a specific patch available
- Blue: Includes Google Ads
- Purple: A system startup app.
- Orange: A system app.
- Red: Cannot be modified
Note: To use all the features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.
Must Know :
– Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.
– So you are solely responsible for use of this application.
– Under no circumstances, Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
– Fix read xposed settings for some firmwares;
– Update translations;
Supported Android Versions: 2.3+ | ROOT
Free Apk files Download: Updated Features | Contains Ads Free
Android Is a Trademark Of Google Inc. All The Apps & Games are Property and Trademark of Their Respective Developer or Publisher and for Home or Personal Use Only.